Producing dance performance and participatory projects under the ReStaged moniker, Katy Noakes is an arts professional of over twenty years’ standing. An independent producer and project manager, Katy specialises in creating, developing, facilitating and producing dance works with engagement at their heart. Valuing inclusivity and audience development, Katy creates pathways and productions that build bridges between dance genres and audiences, re-staging dance in unusual places to new audiences. Recent and current contracts include:
- Lea Anderson‘s ‘Trying It On’ for Museums at Night, Creative Producer
- Bath Dance, Interim Creative Producer
- DancingStrong ‘Ila’ and ‘Light Steps’ Early Year’s Tour 2018, Producer
- Tour Producer, The Cholmondeleys, Ladies and Gentlemen
- Artistic Producer, Dance Village at Bristol Harbour Festival
- South West Programmer, D.A.D at One Dance UK
- Creative Producer, ‘Ila’, Adesola Akinleye
- National Advisor, Arts Council Wales
- Project Development, Etta Ermini Dance Theatre ‘Culinary Duel’
- Project Manager, State of Emergency‘s ‘Re-Position’ talent development programme and ‘Hive’ project and performance.
- Project Manager, Big Dance and Summer Reading Challenge, Pavilion Dance South West
- Creative Producer for Dance, Creative Ecology Wiltshire
- Creative Producer & Development, 3rd Stage Dance Company
- Projects Producer, Julia Thorneycroft Dance
- Evaluator, ‘Heart of Experience’, Creativity & Dementia project
- Education Consultant, State of Emergency’s ‘Per-Mission aka Love and Sex’
- Regional Co-ordinator, Rugby League World Cup 2013 Dance Programme
- Project Producer, Rise Youth Dance Company
Katy is a member of the Bristol Dance Futures Steering Group, SW Dance & Museums Network Steering Group, Pavilion Dance South West Equalities Group & Regional Dance Matters Groups, She is a Trustee with Trinity Arts Centre.
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.